November 23, 2014
- Things went even better than expected. Thank God. One never knows.
- At 8.50pm the Carlotto-Montoya family arrives at Olivos. Estela, Ignacio, his partner Celeste, Remo, Kibo and his partner.
- Estela comes in first. She walks with a new kind of agility. Her face is glowing. She’s suddenly rejuvenated... but she still has her old wit.
- Guido- Ignacio enters the room. We hug. I don’t know what he might have felt or thought. Someday I’ll ask him.
-I’m sorry, but I’m not going to say what I felt or thought then. It’s something absolutely mine. Personal and non-transferable.
- I gave him the picture that @GuilleGrinbaum gave me — almost as a premonition — the night before his appearence.
- I explain to him that the artist was inspired by Estela, hence the white hair, and that right next to her heart — almost hidden — there’s Laura’s picture, his mother.
- Guido is really easy-going and he tells me that he still wants to be called Ignacio... Estela, sitting down, tells him that at least he can incorporate Guido to his name.