Hosted Caiga quien caiga until 2008Thursday, June 19, 2014
Pergolini says he will return to the small screen
One of Argentina’s media heavyweights announced yesterday his plans to return to TV in 2015, though he didn’t give much detail.
Yesterday morning — during his radio show Tenemos malas noticias and while talking with his staff — he said : “I’m coming back to TV next year with a late night show,” though no further comments were issued.
Still, Pergolini is already playing with the TV format through his multimedia radio Vorterix, experimenting with 16 cameras, as well as broadcasting live concerts, shows and featuring interactive games.
Last year, Pergolini was offered a chance to return to television by Channel 13. He refused the offer stating that he felt “far from TV.”
Undoubtedly, times have changed.
His latest TV appearance as a host was in Caiga Quien Caiga, the show he fronted from 1995 to 2008.
Herald with Télam